ORAL SURGERY APPOINTMENTS
You have been referred to have an oral surgery procedure. Before you attend your allocated oral surgery appointment please read the following information carefully and ensure you follow all instructions closely. If you are unsure or concerned about anything please contact us using the form below:
LocationS - WHERE TO FIND US
At the time of booking you will be advised of the clinic that you have been allocated an appointment and will be provided with the full address. We hold clinics in various parts of London and Dorset however not all clinics are available every day.
Dakatra, Units 2 & 3 City Business Centre, Lower Road, London, SE16 2XB
Charlton Village Dental Practice, 20 The Village, Charlton, SE7 8UD.
Maxident Clinic, 161 Bromley Road, Catford, SE6 2NZ
Confidential Clinic, 3 Hazel Lane, Greenwich, SE10 9FZ
AF Hackney, 13 Collent Street, Hackney, E9 6SG
SmileKind, 30 Ashley Road, Bournemouth, BH1 4LH
Dentistry@68, 68 Wimborne Road, Poole, BH15 2BZ
Please do not contact the practices with questions about your appointment, all enquiries should be directed to Oral Surgery Ltd on 0330 122 9382, by email to email@example.com
BEFORE YOUR APPOINTMENT
- Please read all information & instructions carefully, this includes the consent form and post operative instructions which can be downloaded below (consent forms do not need to be printed and signed prior to your visit).
- If after reading all of this information you have questions, either about the process or about your treatment please contact us prior to your appointment. Due to restrictions on treatment times we want to try to answer all of your questions, as far as reasonably possible, before you attend your appointment.
- If you or anyone in your household have symptoms of coronavirus (a cough and/or fever) or you have been in contact with anybody with coronavirus PLEASE DO NOT attend your appointment, please visit nhs.uk/coronavirus to check your symptoms and if you are unsure please contact us for advice.
- Before attending your appointment please ensure you have had a light meal.
- Please arrive on time for your appointment.
- Your allocated time is an ARRIVAL TIME, and not necessarily the time that you will be treated. There are a number of arrangements that are required before your treatment can commence, so please arrive on time. In contrast to dentistry, oral surgery appointment times are unpredictable, as different procedures vary greatly in the time taken to perform. Given the nature of oral surgery and the need to see emergency patients in addition to booked patients, your visit including the waiting time may take up to 2 hours, but is normally much quicker.
- You will be asked to attend with a face covering, this will be worn for the duration of your visit other than removing it for treatment.
During your appointment
- You will be greeted by a clinician who will be in full Personal Protective Equipment.
- You will be triaged prior to going through to the treatment area, this may involve taking an x-ray prior to treatment
- You will be required to sign a consent form once you have discussed the treatment with your surgeon
- We would ask that you respect social distancing rules wherever possible during your time at the practice and follow all instructions given to you by our staff.
AFTER YOUR APPOINTMENT
- Please follow all aftercare advice given to you at the end of your appointment
- Below you can download our written post-operative instructions
- If you have a post-operative concern please call us on 0330 122 9382 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org to access advice.